My beautiful boys!

My life with 5 boisterous boys, the trials, tribulations, celebrations and countless joys.

This blog is my attempt to share what it is like to live with 5 boys (6 if you count my husband) and the blissful joy and tribulation of each day.







Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Poor Nathan

My poor Nathan can't seem to stay healthy this year.

Between his ears and bouts of tummy troubles with vomiting, he has missed quite a bit of school this year. He HATES to miss school. He was in tears this morning but after throwing up in the middle of the night and twice within an hour after waking, there was no way we could send him.

I am so very glad my children all love school and Nate especially. It gives them a world where they are not one of the brothers for a while each day. A place where they do not have to fight their brothers for attention or fight with them in general. I think if they did not get that break from one another they would drive each other crazy. Who am I kidding they would drive their parents crazy!

I hope Nathan feels well enough to go back to school tomorrow. He loves his teacher and misses her when he is home sick. He has been sick enough this school year. I hope this turns around soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment