My beautiful boys!

My life with 5 boisterous boys, the trials, tribulations, celebrations and countless joys.

This blog is my attempt to share what it is like to live with 5 boys (6 if you count my husband) and the blissful joy and tribulation of each day.







Tuesday, November 30, 2010

People and my Christmas Shopping

I really don't like people.... let me clarify... I don't like people en mass. Crowds make me crazy. Rudeness gets me riled. Ignorance irks me. And it never fails when there are alot of people around these traits seem glaringly evident.
So, I shop online for most of my Christmas gifts and hit the stores at way off-peak times to finish up what is left. I began shopping early this year and am almost done. The goal is to wrap early too so I get a full night sleep on Christmas Eve. We'll see if that goal is met.
My boys hardly tell me anything they want for Christmas, so it is shopping blind. I usually get a theme going and find it drives my choices. This year roller blades were the first gifts purchased - a pair for each of the boys. I want them outside and moving whenever possible. I want them strong, active and healthy. I also want them out from under my feet in the house and exhausted at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment