My beautiful boys!

My life with 5 boisterous boys, the trials, tribulations, celebrations and countless joys.

This blog is my attempt to share what it is like to live with 5 boys (6 if you count my husband) and the blissful joy and tribulation of each day.







Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sammy is 3

My sweet Sammy turned three March 10th.  I have never had a child turn 3 and not had a baby younger at home.  Sammy is my last baby and each birthday is a little sad and a lot to celebrate.  Sammy is the most darling little boy you could ever imagine. Each morning he greets me with a huge smile and a sing-songy "Good morning Mommy". when I answer him he asks "You happy?" I say yes and he asks, "I make you happy?". I tell him Yes he makes me very happy... and he does. He says and does things all day long that keep me smiling and laughing. I am so blessed to have my sweet Sammy!

No comments:

Post a Comment