My beautiful boys!

My life with 5 boisterous boys, the trials, tribulations, celebrations and countless joys.

This blog is my attempt to share what it is like to live with 5 boys (6 if you count my husband) and the blissful joy and tribulation of each day.







Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My life is a TREASURE HUNT

Where is my... ? I can't find my... I hear that all day long. Where are my shoes? Where are my keys? Where is my backpack? Where is Bawk Bawk? Seems like someone is always searching for something in our home. I guess that is to be expected when you have 2 adults, 5 boys and a dog all living in one house. I have developed the uncanny knack of closing my eyes and being able to picture the item where I saw it last. Works most of the time, but not always. My life is a never ending TREASURE HUNT. The treasure is never very valuable but is often priceless... a blanket (smelly or scratchy - yes, they have names)... a favorite stuffed animal ... keys to get to work ... my locket ...and so on and so on.

2 comments:

  1. Love it Trace...but I have to ask....who's Bawk Bawk?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bawk Bawk is Ryan's chicken webkins... His stuffed animals have the best names.

    ReplyDelete