My beautiful boys!

My life with 5 boisterous boys, the trials, tribulations, celebrations and countless joys.

This blog is my attempt to share what it is like to live with 5 boys (6 if you count my husband) and the blissful joy and tribulation of each day.







Thursday, January 28, 2010

Boots, boots and more boots.

Mom, where are my boots? snow pants? gloves? hat? We have a snow day today. No school! I actually don't mind, as I honestly needed this time. The boys don't mind either - they are playing the day away, until the snow lets up and they have to shovel. Then the familiar refrain will begin.....
We will find the missing boot where ever Sammy left it. He loves to wear other people's boots and shoes around the house and leaves them in surprising places.

I never thought about the boots and shoes that would litter the entrance to my home, when we had 5. There are tennis shoes and snow boots for 7 in the winter, and throughout the spring, summer and fall we add spikes for baseball, soccer and football to the chaos. Add to that hoodies, jackets, winter coats, ball hats, snow pants, snow hats, gloves, mittens and scarves. We need a whole room for it all
.

No comments:

Post a Comment